Sunday, June 24, 2007

While you were away...

While I was "hangin' with the smart kids" during my rolling roadshow of Texas (Austin to Houston to Austin to Burnet to houston to Austin) there was another event that involved me only in a third-party kind of involvement. While I was off drinking poolside with the geniuses, people were at my house drinking my Guinesses.

Saturday night (5/26/07) was UFC 71. Now, C-Bass being the ever vigilant UFC fan as he is asked if he could watch the Pay-per-View event at my place. I agreed, ordered the show, and set up the DVR to record it as he and some of our fraternity brothers watched the fights. I was happy to be hospitable, but I was a little scared of my house going from nice to not:



I was quite relieved when I got home and found it nicely maintained. That wasn't the only thing I found either. There was money paying for the pay-per-view on my bed and this little souvenir in the fridge:

I mean what can you say about guys like dese? I'm glad everyone had a good time. I finally got to watch the fights on Monday and because everyone should see what I saw, here is the link to watch the fight.

1 Comments:

At 7/06/2007, Blogger CD said...

I just commented so you wouldn't have zero comments on this post anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home