Wednesday, January 16, 2008

back

Its been a little while. I changed jobs around October and have been seriously swamped at work. I now have most of the groundwork setup and am rockin and rollin. Should be able to post a little more.

two things I miss from my old job
-beer Friday, man I miss free beer on the job.
-my blackberry, I had about of month of withdraws from my digital leash, now I just cant fathom paying that much for the data plan on my phone.

-watched the first half of the michigan state vs ohio state game yesterday. I cant believe those ass clowns beat us. It was absolutely horrible. I saw no less than 3 kickball violations in a 10 minutes span. the big 11 needs a new motto, probably something to do with old people screwing. "slow and ugly brought to you by the mid-west"

-football jesus has returned to austin, long live the major!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home