Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Of weddings and omens

This weekend Mr. and Mrs. Bass joined me and Michelle for a trip up to Fort Worth for the wedding of Christopher Carr Dell'Accio to Koutney Miller. I knew the fraternity turn out would be good for this occasion, but it exceeded my expectations.

Let me see; both Presnell brothers, Tito, Hemme, Scooter, Al, Steve, Wally, Me, Ken, Virgil, Arfeo, Waldo, Mango, C-Bass, and Vince were there. The David Alan Coe circle hasn't been that full in half a decade!



The bar was well stocked with beer (until we drank it all) and the stories were a'flyin'. I even did the worm on the dance floor, until I busted my chin and decided to stop. After the wedding, we all hiked a couple of blocks to te wedding party's hotel and continued to drink in the bar there. We left before the night got completely crazy and headed back to Austin. That we were able to make it back to Austin is thanks to my wonderful bride-to-be (thanks babe!).


Speaking of my wedding, I received five separate prophetical remarks concerning pantlessness at my wedding. I even had a guy I had never met before say the same thing to me. I'm slightly worried, but if everything goes as I hope at my reception, no pants will be the least of the shinnanigans.

Congratulations Kourtney and Chris! And come July 3rd, I'll be waiting for prophecies to come true.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2/11/2008, Blogger Bass said...

no pants chicken dance? consider vince's rsvp already sent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home