Monday, February 11, 2008

aztek

The pontiac aztek came out a couples years back trying to cater to the college crowd.
In that vein of thought, the "what would you do for a pontiac" advertising campaign was used for roughly a year. Some of these commercials where filmed right outside the UT campus on the drag and they pulled some students away from their walk home to film some spots.

I was lucky enough to be asked what I would do for the car, as a preparatory run to see if I should be in a commercial and have a chance at winning a car, I was unlucky enough to have never seen the advertisement before and thus have no idea what the hell was happening.

Q: "what would you do for this pontiac?"
A: "why would I want to drive that wretched car?"

Result: I didn't get a car or face time on the tv, and I spent two weeks telling people about the pervert that offered me a car before I actually saw the commercial.


In a related note this vehicle sold and awe inspiring 25 units last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home