Thursday, February 21, 2008

Death of a Six-Pack

One time I killed a six-pack... just to watch it die.


That would be Valentine's Day this year. I spent it at work in wonderful Sulphur, LA where the only thing taller than the swamp trees are the exhaust towers spouting flames into the sky day and night. I know a sixer isn't much, but after a 13-hour day, and another coming up, its not bad.

I wonder if we can start a big-game-esqe hunting club where each bottle or can counts as a point? If so, then I had an easy night and got a six-pointer. It's not the best trophy, but its a start.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2/27/2008, Blogger CD said...

Hey boys -- I just noticed you guys were re-posting. Good stuff. Maybe one day I'll give it another shot on the TYG.

 
At 2/27/2008, Blogger Bass said...

me and frankie bagged two 15 pointers for valentines, they sell bud by the cube up in maine.

maybe we should just add all of our part-time blogs together into one single point. that way we can better shame each other into contribution.

pour me, ten years, the triumvirate... the axis of evil could be reborn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home