Thursday, February 22, 2007

Robbery

A couple weeks ago i got a call that my old house had been broken into. There was apparently a news story about the incident, after which some friends called us to ask about the event. Now by this time we had been moved out of the house for a little while and were into our new house up north. Most of our valuables had been moved but definitely not everything. Most specifically I had a lot of my military gear including body armor still in the house.

So like a red blooded Texan, i armed my self and drove to the house that had reportedly been ransacked. I was blazing mad that i hadn't been contacted by the police about the incident.

I slid into the driveway went through the front door (which had apparently not been the entry point) with my shotgun in hand and cleared the house room by room. I didn't find anything wrong with the place and found no broken windows or kicked in doors. What little stuff i had at the house was untouched. There definitely was not a robbery at the place and i was very confused.

Long story shortened, there is a difference between a robbery occurring at 2500 oak st. and on the 2500 block of oak st. My neighbors got hosed, not only did they get robbed they got to see their neighbor enter his house like he was on the SWAT team and walk out with vest and helmet.

3 Comments:

At 2/22/2007, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

oddly enough, I can visualize you clearing the room like urban assault teams. Clear!

 
At 2/23/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to procreate, quickly. I want to see how badass your children turn out.

 
At 2/26/2007, Blogger Bass said...

ill name him sue, and he wont have a choice but to be a badass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home